2.15.2012

{trend alert: neon}


If there's one thing that I've been noticing this season, it is that NEON is all the rage! A major flashback to the 80's, I know...

For a girl who loves to wear bright clothes, I was thrilled when this trend started to explode in fashion magazines and on runway models everywhere I turned. This years spring collections are splashed with all colors of the rainbow and I have to say, I am loving every second of it! 

Every year, about this time, I get anxious to start wearing my spring wardrobe. I am so over the heavy coats and drab, dreary winter colors. So when I started searching for some new pieces to electrify my closet, I came across these amazing fluorescent finds. Here, I’ve honed in on some fabulous neon looks - hopefully inspiring you to be on-trend this spring without over doing it {mixing basics with bolds and blacks with brights}.

So are you going to partake in this year’s neon trend or sit this one out? I for one can’t wait!







1 Kain Classic Washed Silk Tank
2 Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bracelet
3 Emilio Pucci Python Clutch
4 Micheal Kors Cashmere Sweater
 5 Equipment Vintage Striped Washed Blouse
6 Proenza Schouler Neon Shoulder Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment