2.16.2012

{addicted to: leather}

I must admit, I have a serious addiction for leather jackets.  I am not sure if it is the fact that they are the final sprinkle on an outfit or that they have the ability to boost an average ensemble to over-the-top status. Either way, I can't get enough of them.  

I tend to team mine with a vintage rockin' roll t-shirt, layer it on top of an oversized blouse or couple it with a feminine dress. No matter how you wear them, leather jackets always make any outfit look stylish and bring out the rocker chick in you. 

Here are some of leathered looks that I am currently lusting over.




                                    +via                               +via                             


               +via                                       +via  





                                            +via

No comments:

Post a Comment