1.23.2014

New York, Street Style

I’m beyond thrilled to head to the Big Apple for 24 hours this weekend. Yes, you heard me right…24hours! With a little one at home, this was all the time that I could afford to away from him.  And to be honest, the one night away is more than enough for this momma. Just some time to relax and catch up with some wonderful friends who I haven’t seen in ages.

As I have mentioned before on the blog, I am a huge fan of Manhattan. The cool culture, edgy fashion and just the overall vibrancy of the city. It is the only place in the world that I genuinely get goose bumps when visit.
The great thing about New York is that as stylish as everyone is in the city, there is a genuine laid back nature about the way people dress. Biker boots, leather quilted jackets and fur snoods. It’s a high class, yet uber relaxed juxtaposition that is totally up my alley.

In honour of my quick stint in the city, I have found some great New York winter street style looks they have got me inspired. I just love the way these ladies totally own their looks, yet appear completely relaxed and sophisticated at the same time. 


Les xo 














No comments:

Post a Comment