1.27.2014

Beach Ready...

I’m all for living in a place that has four seasons. I actually like the transition from temperate fall to cold winter and eventually to warm summer.  But I got to be honest; the frigid cold winter that we have experienced this year in Canada is just getting old. Waking up morning after morning to -20 degree weather is downright painful. Today, I woke up craving the warmth of the sun, the feel of sand on my feet and the carefree fashion that comes along with the beach.

The last couple weeks, I’ve been super busy getting Style Boxes ready for my vacation-clad clients. These lucky ducks are heading down South to enjoy a warmer climate and a “Canada Goose” free wardrobe. Below are some of the inspirational pics that got me in the mood for putting together some outfits for them.

Happy Monday & Happy daydreaming for warmer days ahead.

Les xo


















No comments:

Post a Comment