2.08.2012

{welcome to the style hunter}

As an avid writer and lover of fashion, I decided to start a blog to share my love for all things beautiful. Here on The Style Hunter Diaries, I will be showcasing hot weekly deals, fashion trends, finds of the week, looks that I love and basically anything that catches my eye and makes me look twice. 

I truly believe that there is nothing better than putting on a good outfit in the morning and feeling smart, sexy and confident in it throughout the day. This blog will reflect on the current trends in the fashion world and blogosphere, hopefully inspiring you to try some of the looks on your own.

If you like the looks you see or need to use our services, please make sure to visit our website The Style Hunter. Here you can learn about our Personal Shopping, Gift Purchasing and Style Society services and find which one best suites your needs. Whether your days are spent at home or in the boardroom, we can find you looks that suit your lifestyle, needs and budget; ultimately bringing out the best in your appearance.  

I welcome you to share my love of fashion & personal style and I hope you check in regularly. 

Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment