11.26.2013

My Picks: ZARA November 2013


Anyone who knows my style, knows that I have a definite love affair with ZARA. So when the November 2013 lookbook came out, I took the time to sit down with a cup of coffee and sorted through my favourite looks from this collection.

The fall/winter lineup features CĂ©line-inspired pieces and a lot of easy to wear and non-fussy knit-wear. Everything from relaxed jumpsuits, to roomy trousers to lace-trimmed tops are on the menu for the months catalogue. There is a definite focus on leather and this textile can be seen as an accent on many of the pretty pieces in the collection.

Amoung my favourite items were the moto-inspired pieces, oversized sweaters and classic tunics. Great basics that can be worn time and time again. 

Below I have curated my favourite pieces from the November 2013 Collection. 

Some are actually in my closet as we speak…

Les xo



wool coat with leather panels
$179


moto jacket
$119


black tunic
$49.90


button up blouse with leather detail
$59.90


moto pants with zips
$79.90


olive cargo pants
$79.90


angora sweater with lace
$54.90


open front knit sweater
$49.90


paneled lace tee
$69.90


camo pants
$59.90


oversized sweater
$69.90

ankle boot with stretch inset
$99.90

grey satchel
$99.90

two tone city bag 
$219

No comments:

Post a Comment