11.12.2013

Beanie Baby!


Now that is officially November and it is snowing north of Toronto, I’ve become increasingly dependent on adding an assortment of toques in my cold weather wardrobe. Anyone who knows my fashion sense, knows that I am a huge hat wearer. Everything from baseball caps, to fedora’s to beanies… To me, hats just have the ability to turn a mediocre look in to an exceptionally fashionable ensemble.

One of my favourite looks for winter involves a slouchy beanie. These surefire accessories can add interest to a casual or dressy look and can make unkept hair look instantly stylish (a must for a new mom like me ;)). Cashmere beanies are cozy, trendy and are my definite choice for a winter hat. Worn casually, with a graphic tee and jeans or more dressy by offsetting a bright beanie with a monochromatic outfit, cashmere hats are versatile piece to add to your winter closet.

Below are some inspirational pictures as well as how I would incorporate a beanie in to my winter wardrobe.

Happy Tuesday! Stay warm Toronto…

Les xo


1. Alexander Wang Cashmere Hat
2. Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses
3. Rag & Bone Newbury Booties
4. Theory Chunky Knit Sweater
5. Club Monaco Faux Fur Vest
6. Celine Trio Bag Burgundy
7. Vince Leather Pants

















No comments:

Post a Comment