I’m all about fall style at the moment.
Olive denim, standout jackets and ankle boots – yes please! Simple is key when it comes to fall fashion and this is why I'm such a fan. Nothing looks better than a great distressed denim and an oversized knit paired with the addition of a bohemian floppy hat. When it comes to dressing for fall, don’t be afraid to invest in some great standout pieces that can be worn year after year. However, don't be shy to search at lower priced retailers such as ZARA or H&M (2 of my favourites) for trendy, less investment pieces. I’m a huge fan of mixing high priced items with low priced pieces to create a look that has a classic vibe yet doesn’t completely break the bank.
With Labor Day come and gone, I’m gearing up my wardrobe for the cooler months ahead and below are some items that are on my mind this week.
1. Rag & Bone Olive Denim
2. See By Chloe Brown Bootie
3. Club Monaco Basic White Tee
4. AG Mid Rise Distressed Skinny Denim
5. Target Mossimo Supply Co. Floppy Brim Hat
6. IRO Leather Sleeve Combo Jacket
7. H&M Oversized Knit Sweater
8. ZARA Stackable Rings
9. Nicholas Kirkwood Suede Sandals
10. Tibi Silk Cami