9.26.2013

Current Obsession: Maje

There are many brands on the market that when they launch their new collections, I tend to take an further peek at or express interest in. Maybe it is because they have done something different from the status quo that season or they have used texture that complements my style aesthetic. Well one brand that I have taken extra notice of this season is Maje, the ultra-chic and fashion-forward label out of France.

Fusing feminine fashion with Parisian style sensibility, Maje is taking the style world by storm. With relaxed tailoring and sleek separates, Maje has become synonymous with romantic, cool-girl chic.

Daring yet classic, this brand is on my radar and for good reason. I’ve been infusing some classic (regular & sale pieces) in to my clients Style Boxes this summer & fall and these pieces have garnered rave reviews.

Below you can check out some of my favourites from the current F/W Collection as well as some look book images that I am lusting over.


Les xo








LOOKBOOK FAV'S FROM THE F/W '13 COLLECTION






No comments:

Post a Comment