9.17.2013

3 Ways: The Ivory Knit Sweater

If there is one thing you need to have in your wardrobe for this autumn, it is an ivory chunky knit sweater. They are cozy, warm and most importantly can be mixed and matched with so many different pieces in your wardrobe, to create a variety of looks. This article of clothing is an investment piece, in that it can remain in your closet for years to come and wont get outdated.

I live in my A.P.C. chunky knit sweater from last season (see below). When the trees start to change colour and that cool air fall upon us, this piece is one the go-to items in my wardrobe.  

To get you inspired to pull that thick-knit from the back of your closet, below are 3 ways that I personally style my favourite ivory knit sweater.  Whether I am dressing up for a night on the town or going for more of a casual boho vibe, this article of clothing can get most definitely get you there

Just talking about fall fashion makes me excited! Bring on the cooler months :)   

Les xo


Sweater: A.P.C Chunky Knit Sweater
Necklace: Fragments 
Pants: Club Monaco Leather Pants 
Handbag: Givenchy Antigona 
Shoes: Jimmy Choo Booties

Sweater: A.P.C Chunky Knit Sweater
Hat: Paul Smith Fedora Hat 
Ring: BCBGMAXAZRIA Natural Stone Ring 
Pants: 7 For All Mankind Skinny Olive Denim
Shoes: Steve Madden Taupe Suede Booties


Sweater: A.P.C Chunky Knit Sweater
Glasses: Karen Walker Helter Skelter Sunglasses
Skirt: Rebecca Taylor Eyelet Skirt  
Headband: Deepa Gurnani
Shoes: Isabel Marant Dicker Booties


1 comment:

  1. Les, I'm looking for a pair of leopard print flats that I don't have to take a loan out to buy, but that are good enough quality that they don't hurt my feet. Any suggested brands to check out?

    ReplyDelete