8.23.2013

Molten Metal Nails


Ever since seeing metallic nails brush the Chanel Haute Couture runway in 2010, I have always taken notice. I'm not going to lie, for years I denied liking this look - always thinking it was a little harsh or futuristic for me. 

However, with Fall on the way and my wardrobe amping up with black apparel and studded details, I decided to give this look yet another try and suprisingly, I really liked the result!

Striking and undeniably unique, these nails are the perfect accessory to an all-black ensemble and bold mixed metal jewelry. If your looking to add some spice to your outfit and don't want to spend a fortune, consider adding molten metail nails to your look. They are chic and a total showstopper.

Below are 4 metallic polishes I have used myself and I have been really pleased with the result:


1. Essie - No Place Like Chrome
2. Urban Decay - Addiction
3. Nails Inc. - Metallic Wave
4. Butter - Bobby Dazzler 




Here are some metallic looks to get your inspired:











photos: +via

No comments:

Post a Comment