8.06.2013

Keep It Light...

Summer is always such a crazy time of year –between weddings, vacations and getaways with friends, it always seems like I am grabbing my suitcase and packing up my clothing yet again. Over the years, I have to admit that I have become a much better packer. Limiting my options to one carry on bag or small suitcase rather than smushing everything I own in to my bag, in fear that I wont have that “thing I need” when I arrive to my destination.

When it comes to packing (as with shopping), I have found that it is best to focus on including wardrobe essentials in your bag. A classic black silk tank, a nude pump and a linen blazer – just a few of the necessities needed on just about any trip. The key with these pieces is that they can be mixed and matched depending on what adventures arise on your journey.

Below are some curated outfits that are perfect for any excursion. By intertwining the pieces together, it is obvious to see that many additional outfits can be developed and new looks achieved.

Les xo



Handbags 
Day Bag - Balenciaga Velo Messenger Handbag
Evening Bag - YSL Black Clutch

Outfit 1 
Club Monaco Grey Tee
Rag & Bone Black Bootie
Zara Distressed Denim

Outfit 2 
Equipment White Blouse
Jimmy Choo Nude Pump
Gypsy 05 Silk Short

Outfit 3
Tibi Black Tank
Steve Madden Leopard Flats
J Brand Black Denim

Outfit 4 
Vince Linen Blazer
Stuart Weitzman Nude Wedge 
Free People Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment