7.18.2013

Beach Ready


Do you ever notice how fab your hair tends to look after a day spent by the ocean? It has a laid back “didn’t try to hard” look that stylists spend hours to recreate. Those tousled locks are the perfect complement to a boho chic ensemble and oversized sunnies - one of my fav summer go-to looks. So even if you can’t make it to the beach or you are stuck in your office on a warm summer day, here are 3 of my favourite products to help you achieve optimal “beach hair” in no time.



1.    Macadamia Nut Oil
My stylist got me hooked on this stuff a couple years ago and I swear I can never go back now. For a girl who has super thick hair, this product helps to smooth out the frizz and bring life back to my limp locks. This treatment is the first thing that I apply after I get out of the shower and I notice a huge difference in the health of my hair when I infuse it with this oil. This is my first step to achieving the “beach ready” look.

2.    Bumble & Bumble Salt Spray
This salt spray is the perfect product to help create those effortless tousled waves. After applying the macadamia oil to my wet hair and allowing it to start the air drying process, I then add this salt spray to help create a wavy look.


3.    The “Wand” Hair Tool
I’m not going to lie; I am completely obsessed with the “wand” hair tool. It is the fastest and easiest way for me to get my hair styled without getting a “done-up” look (you know what I mean ;)). When creating beachy hair, I use the wand to go through my hair and re-curl those pieces that may not have air dried properly.

Voila...Beach ready hair! 




No comments:

Post a Comment