6.25.2013

Flipping Over Sandals!


Sunny days, warmer temps, frizzy humid hair... yep, summer is officially here! 

I'm loving the longer days and warmer nights and of course the simple and casual style that comes along with the season. 

I've had my tees, tanks and sundresses on repeat - trying to stay cool despite the humidity that has finally hit Toronto! While I'm ready to take on the warmer weather (wardrobe wise), there is no denying that I always have space for another pair of summer sandals (or two!) in my closet. Not only are they easy and comfortable, but they also completely embody the mood of summer. With their variety of colour, texture and material, sandals can range from simple to extravagant depending on the price range and style. In my opinion, they are the key component to making summer dressing fun. 

Below I have rounded up 6 fabulous summer sandals that will provide the perfect accent to your warm weather wardrobe. 

Les xo



1. Ancient Greek Sandal
2. Rebecca Minkoff Sandal
3. Dolce Vita Sandal
4. Sam Edelman Sandal
5. Joie Sandal
6. Joie Gladiator Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment