5.24.2013

The Style Hunter x eLUXE Feature!



Canadian based online retailer, eLUXE approached me a couple weeks ago to pick my brain on upcoming spring fashion and my go-to choices for the warmer months ahead. To say I was flattered, would be a total understatement. I’m a huge fan of the Toronto-based retailer and the great contemporary clothing that can be found on their e-commerce site. Equipped with emerging and highly recognizable brands from all over the world, including Mackage, Smythe, J Brand and Rebecca Minkoff, eLUXE is a great place to infuse some life in to your wardrobe.



Check out the feature that the editorial team at eLUXE put together on my favourite go-to pieces for spring!

To get more details on the fabulous items worn in my eLUXE shoot, check out the links below:

White & Cream Blazer: Rebecca Minkoff (now sold out!)
Black T-ShirtMarket Tee
Patterned DenimJ Brand
HandbagRebecca Minkoff
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Necklace: Melanie Auld Designs


Below are some of my favourite Spring/Summer Looks. Click the pictures below, to get the purchasing details on the items: 








Thank you for your feature Eluxe, you have helped change the way Canadian’s shop, one click at a time!


Les xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment