5.11.2013

Style Inspiration: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley


Because it’s not enough to be one of the world’s biggest supermodels and actresses, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is also quite the style inspiration. Since emerging on the scene, Rosie’s effortlessly cool vibe has got me swooning. Her go to brands including Isabel Marant, Iro, Celine and Rag & Bone are some of my favs, and Rosie shows that you can look perfectly put together and comfortable at the same time.

I love her use of neutral colours, clean simple lines and her heavy use of leather and suede. Her affinity for booties, amazing blazers, and awesome hats is totally up my alley and leaves me wanting to raid her closet on a daily basis.

Here are some inspirational looks from the gorgeous British supermodel. Stunning and super stylish, a perfect combination.

Have a great weekend friends!

Les xo 





 









Photos: +via

No comments:

Post a Comment