5.21.2013

Colour Inspiration: TEAL

One colour that I am loving for Spring is Teal. 

The ultimate combination of blue & green, teal makes for the perfect blend of simplicity and sophistication. 

Now that the warmer weather has arrived, I have been slowly incorporating this hue in to my wardrobe, and I'm loving the effect it has made on my outfits. Perfect to accessorize with, teal is one of the hottest colours for spring/summer 2013. 

Les xo 



1. Trina Turk Pendant Necklace
2. Mara Hoffman Braided Bikini
3. Bounkit Drop Earrings
4. Manolo Blahnik Suede Pump
5. Hudson Mid Rise Denim
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Leather Messenger Bag


In case you are not convinced, here are some teal inspiration pictures for you to get you on the bandwagon: 










Photos: +via

No comments:

Post a Comment