Although the first day of spring has already passed, Easter weekend always brings about the true feelings of warmer weather and spring wardrobe choices. Retailers are infusing pastels, florals and jacquard prints in to their stores for the preparation of warmer months ahead.
Below are some popular spring items that have made their way in to my Easter Basket. The light spring hues and patterned materials are the perfect go-to for this transitional weather.
Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter with your family & friends!
1. Matthew William Sunglasses In Milky Neon Pink
2. Current/ Elliott Floral Pants
3. O.P.I Euro Centrale Nail Polish
4. Alice + Olivia High Waist Skirt
5. Raoul Leather Crossbody Bag
5. Maison Martin Margiela Leather Peep-Toe Ankle Boot