4.12.2013

Rain Day!

At the end of winter, I can’t help but joyfully welcome the arrival of spring. My apartment is decked out with fresh tulips, I have moved all my winter gear out of my closet and I've been waiting for the warm days of summer to approach. This year however, we have been bombarded with rainy and cold weather in the middle of April – I mean, how is that even fair? Rain every once in a while it totally okay with me, but when it occurs day in and day out, it can be increasingly irritating.

Although rainstorms aren’t thought to be “fashion friendly” I’ve curated a great ensemble that will have you looking stylish despite the wetness. If you’re looking for a fun neutral look opt for these amazing Loeffler Randall boots in an olive green. Pair with a classic denim, oversized sweater, military anorak and of course a bright handbag (like this Balenciaga one) and you will be good to go. Oh and we can’t forgot the umbrella of course – this classic Burberry will keep your locks dry and have you looking stylish in the process.



1. Balenciaga Velo Red Bag
2. Loeffler Randall Rain Bootie
3. Vince Loose Cotton Sweater
4. Burberry Umbrella
5. JBrand Blue Denim
6. Haute Hippie Military Anorak


Also, some pretty stylish peps below will give you some great tips on how to look fashionable while rocking rain gear:
















Photos: +via
www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment