3.15.2013

Mad About Maxi's


I’m heading off to sunny Florida in a couple of day {insert happy dance} and this morning I got started on my packing for the big trip.

It was such a joy to bring out my bright and colourful spring/summer wardrobe once again and to move the boring blacks and grays of my winter ensembles to the back of the closet.

While pursuing through my spring/summer goodies from last year I came across a couple maxi dresses that got me itching to try them on. Lets be honest, what girl doesn’t love a maxi dress. Long, flowy and extremely versatile. Not only are they undeniably comfy but they also give off a laidback, effortless style that brings out both elegance and simplicity in your look.

Below are three of my favourite maxi dresses from last season that I still love this for this spring.

Happy Friday Friends!

Les xo


Maxi: Ella Moss
Shoes: ZARA
Necklaces: Monica Vinader (shortest) Melanie Auld Designs (middle), Fragments (longest)
Bangles: Kara Ross & Devon Leigh


Maxi: Joie
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Monica Vinader


Maxi: Alice + Olivia
Shoes: Burberry


1 comment:

  1. They are all fabulous! And I am so jealous of your trip to the Florida sunshine! Have fun :)
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete