2.18.2013

simple.

In my opinion, there is nothing better than a simple fashion statement. Minimal jewelry, monotone colours and classic lines.

It’s non-fussy look that gets people’s attention and focuses on the person wearing the outfit rather than the clothing itself.

When I put together Style Boxes for my clients, I always include these wardrobe basics that are must-haves in any man or women's closet. Dark jeans, oversized blouses, silk tanks, soft tees - just to name a few. 

Here is two simple looks that I love to wear on a weekly basis. Classic and basic, my favorite way to dress.

Les xo 


LOOK 1: Leather + Oversized Blouse
Shoes: ZARA
Leather Pants: Club Monaco
Blouse: Vince


LOOK 1: Blazer + Jeans
Shoes: ZARA
Jeans: J Brand
Tee: Club Monaco
Blazer: ZARA


Here are some other simply fabulous looks (no pun intended ;)): 






















photos: +via

No comments:

Post a Comment