2.06.2013

Check Out This House: Rustic Famhouse

As I have mentioned before on this blog, I have a mild obsession with Italian farmhouses. I have always daydreamed about renovating a gorgeous home in the hills of Tuscany and spending my days reading books, gardening and drinking fine wine.. sigh! A girl can dream right?

The beautiful century old farmhouse featured below is on 2, 700 acres in the wooded hills of Umbria. The house boasts exposed beams, bespoke furniture and has gorgeous exposed brick…. Everything I love.

Architect Benedict Bolza is a genius in renovating rural homes and making them in to modern livable spaces. He has featured his work throughout Italy, before focusing on the prefect project for him and his family.

Rustic. Elegant and Inviting - Love it.

Les xo







No comments:

Post a Comment