1.24.2013

It's All About...Celine

Since its pioneer in 1945, luxury label CELINE has redefined the fashion industry with their distinctive and compelling style.

Widely recognized for its mastery of fine materials and penchant for minimalist designs, CELINE bags are the upitome of class and elegance

Now I’m not a girl that usually falls in love with the newest and greatest thing. Anyone who knows me would vouch that I prefer independent style rather than “what everyone else is wearing”. However, when it comes to CELINE handbags, I just feel like they really can’t do wrong. Their bags are big and roomy (good for me since I carry around my life on my arm), they have a structured style and a timeless appeal. What more can you ask for?

With so many unique colours and bold designs to choose - from the functional luggage tote to the edgy Trapeze, there is truly something for everyone in this collection.

Les xo 




























photo:+via

No comments:

Post a Comment