11.07.2012

Three Ways: Black Booties


In my opinion, booties are a must-have item in every person's wardrobe. They are the perfect alternative to heels and my fall/winter go-to! 

As of late I have been super busy with Winter Wardrobe Consultations (thanks to all my amazing clients for your great referrals). I have had a lot of my clients ask me about "booties" and the best way to incorporate them in to their closet. Truth is, booties can be worn in any manner that you would traditionally wear heels - with a dress, skinny's, skirts and leggings. 

Here are three ways that I would wear my booties. How would you wear yours?

Les xo


Booties: Micheal Kors Chelsea Bootie; Jacket: Helmut Lang; Pants: Paige Olive Skinny; T-Shirt: ALC Silk Shirt; Handbag: Celine

Booties: Micheal Kors Chelsea Bootie; Clutch: Nancy Gonzalez; Pants: J-Brand Leather Leggings; Blouse: Equipment Cream Sheer Blouse; Bangle: Ippolita Rock Candy Bracelet


Booties: Micheal Kors Chelsea Bootie; Clutch: Anya Hindmarch; Dress: Parker Sequin Dress; Bangle: Ippolita Gold Bangle; Earrings: Isharya


No comments:

Post a Comment