11.22.2012

Giving Thanks... For These Amazing Deals

Stretchy Pant. Check.

Pumpkin Pie. Check.

Valuable Time With Family & Friends. Check.

That’s right friends, it's American Thanksgiving!

This is my busiest time of year by far: Preparing Winter/Holiday/Vacation Style Boxes for clients, putting together Christmas outfits and gift purchasing for my male clientele.

But with American Thanksgiving here, it means Sales, Sales, and more Sales and i gotta be honest, I have been taking full advantage of these huge savings.
While pursing the Internet, I came across some of my favorite items which are now on sale today...Yipee! 


Happy Thanksgiving Friends! Enjoy this special day with your loved ones.

PS If you are interested in any of these items and need more details, email me at lesley@thestylehunter.com (referencing the item) and I will give you the reg vs sale price, designer, description, etc. 

Les xo







































No comments:

Post a Comment