10.22.2012

10 Celebrity Kitchens

I don’t know about you, but it seems like every time I entertain, all my guests accumulate in the kitchen. It doesn’t matter how big or small your house is, no matter what friends and family feel grounded their and saddle up at the island for great conversation.

So when I came across these 10 very different celebrity kitchens, I felt compelled to share them with all of you. These spaces are as unique as the stars that cook {or get cooked for} in them.

If you could choose any of the options below, what kitchen would be your pick? I know my favorites {Meg Ryan’s & Gwyneth Paltrow}....what are yours?

Les xo



Julianne Moore’s West Village Townhouse Kitchen



Celine Dion’s Luxe Kitchen in Montreal



Lance Armstrong’s Pub-Like Kitchen



Brooke Shields’ NYC Townhouse Kitchen



Meg Ryan’s Beach House Kitchen



Andie MacDowell’s Tudor-Style Kitchen



Renee Zellweger’s Country Kitchen in Connecticut



Gwyneth Paltrow’s Kitchen in L.A.



Jennifer Lopez’s California Kitchen


Sharon Osbourne’s California Kitchen



No comments:

Post a Comment