8.24.2012

On The Move.


Hi Friends!

Please excuse my lack of blogging this week. Between meeting with tons of new clients in Toronto and moving in to a new pad, my life has been turned a bit upside down as of late.




Over the years, I have had a ton of friends move from city to city and in and out of various countries. Not only is it hard to keep track of their whereabouts, it’s difficult to know their most current addresses.

With moving on my mind, I thought it was only fitting to showcase some darling stationary ideas. For a girl who LOVES beautiful stationary and sends “thank you” cards for “thank you” cards {yes, it is sad but true…}, I loved these cute and informative mailing ideas for those of you who are on the move.

If you love getting mail like me and appreciate the little details in life, you will love these unique stationary ideas below.

Now back to attacking the boxes! 

Les xo












No comments:

Post a Comment