7.27.2012

MUST SEE: Hampton's Dream Home

The Hamptons…Sigh. I have not yet been but it is totally on my bucket list.

There is something so elegant and picturesque about Long Island homes. I can’t help but be instantly fall in love with them. Traditional shaker style, intertwined with marvelous, pristine grounds… totally up my alley.

Below I have featured a stunning Hampton’s home that features 8,000 square feet of space, 7 bedrooms, and 7.5 baths - all on 1.6 acres of perfectly manicured grounds. The home contains cathedral beamed ceilings, a patriotic living room, a kitchen to-die for and a back-deck that makes you want to grab a bottle of wine and saddle up there for the day. So the question is, where do I sign up? 


Have a great weekend friends. 


Les xo 








No comments:

Post a Comment