6.13.2012

Wish List: Hermes Avalon Blanket


Yes, I’ve loved the Hermes Avalon Throw for forever {sigh...}. My obsession may have started when Carrie Bradshaw draped it over her body in the Sex & The City Movie or it could have been when I curled in to it at a friend’s house and instantly fell in love. Either way, my admiration with this throw has reemerged as of late, with every page of my glossy design mags displaying this blanket. 

There is something about the clean geometry and cozy softness of this cashmere and wool blend blanket that makes me adore it. And it’s an undeniable fact - this throw has the ability to make any space it graces move from mediocre to fabulous.

If it were not for the pretty price tag, I’d be writing this curled up in it as we speak. This forever piece is on my wish list and for good reason; it’s timeless and a luxurious statement that can be passed down for generations. 

Happy Hump Day! 




















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous luxury at it's finest. I love all the pics you pulled together with it casually hanging out in each one :)
    xo K

    ReplyDelete