3.02.2012

STACK EM'




I am without a doubt a bracelet girl. I love stacking them, piling them and loading my arms with all sorts of pretty trinkets. Maybe it is because you can mix and match so easily to get an effortlessly fashionable look, or that for a girl who is always running out the door {me}, they are easy to slip on and run. Either way, stacking is my current obsession. 

Everywhere you look now a day, fashion bloggers, models, friends, moms, and co-workers are all sporting a plethora of bracelets. From bangle, to chains, to watches, and rope - the looks you can create are endless.  My choice for stacking?  I love to mix different colors, metals and textures together and pair my chunky bangles with delicate finds.  

What's your favorite combination?








Mixed Metals


Vintage Inspired


Watch + Bangles 


Rocking The Spikes 


Love This Simple, Yet Fashionable Stack



Business Appropriate 


Right On Trend


Casual-Cool


Super Hip


Friendship Bracelet Inspired


Leather, Metals & Gold = Perfection 


Totally Amazing 


Obsessed With This Look


Understated Chic


Rockin' Roll 




No comments:

Post a Comment