3.09.2012

Home Tour: Sheryl Crow's Nest


Sheryl Crow is a city girl with country roots, which makes for an amazing design dichotomy in her NYC loft.  

I have a big obsession with lofts - something about the exposed brick, original floors and raw vibe that makes me instantly gravitate toward them. Sheryl's mix of industrial pieces, antique furniture and goodies collected from the junk shop, gives an eclectic and overall vintage flair to her apartment. Would I decorate my place this way? Probably not. Minus the gorg antique bathtub it is not exactly my aesthetic. However, I respect the controlled chaos that this loft exhibits and that she has designed in a way that is completely her own {she still uses a circa-1950s O’Keefe & Merritt stove that she bought for her first apartment in St. Louis}. Either way, it looks like the perfect place for a singer/songwriter full of heart and soul.  

Happy Friday Friends! 








No comments:

Post a Comment