2.20.2012

{best in show: new york fashion week}

I’m inspired by glamour. I love dressing up and enjoy looking at beautiful, unique clothing.  

With the hype to dress crazy and absolutely ridiculous {aka Nicki Minaj at the Grammy's} grabbing so much attention these days, I've been asking myself - Where has all the glamour gone

So when purusing through the looks from New York Fashion Week, I was pleasantly surprised to see one exquisite gown after another coming down the runway. These dresses are stunning, have intricate detailing and would make any women wearing them feel amazing - a return to TRUE glamour.  

These are my favorite gowns from the New York Fashion Week Fall 2012 Collections. Enjoy!

Happy Monday Friends...



J. Mendel



Ralph Lauren


Ralph Lauren


Monique Lhuillier



Carolina Herrera



Zac Posen


Sophie Theallet


Micheal Kors


J. Mendel


Jason Wu


Jenny Packham


J. Mendel


Monique Lhuillier


Naeem Khan


Monique Lhuillier


Micheal Kors


 Ralph Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment